Dynamiq Engineering provides high-level stress analysis and multi-disciplinary simulation across the mechanical engineering sector. Consequently, we have accumulated vast experience of mechanical design and its associated challenges from a broad range of applications. Based on this experience and the detailed design insight we can provide through the application of our world-class engineering analysis capability, Dynamiq offers a competitive and extremely effective mechanical design troubleshooting services.
Dynamiq’s design troubleshooting can be provided for single components, assemblies, sub-systems or whole products and are offered on a fixed-price, guaranteed outcome basis.
Design engineers can provide design troubleshooting in response to:
• Product Field & Test Failures
• Failures indicated by Preliminary Analysis
• Resolution of Design Problems
• Resolution of Performance Problems
• Regulatory Compliance Problems
Dynamiq routinely troubleshoots in the following areas:
• Mechanical Design of Oil & Gas Industry Equipment
• Mechanical Design of Medical Products
• Structural Design of Handling Equipment
• Structural Design of Consumer Products (Meeting Test Specifications)
• Thermal/Structural Design of Large Industrial Plant
Dynamiq Engineering has the expertise and resources to quickly and effectively resolve the vast majority of mechanical design problems. Backed by a world-class engineering analysis capability, experienced and highly-qualified staff and a wealth of ‘real-world’ experience, Dynamiq delivers design engineering solutions rapidly and for a fixed fee.
Mechanical Problems | Structural Problems | Test Failures | Performance Problems
Rapid Response | Mechanical Simulation Consultants| Guarantee Outcome